- All golfers must check in with the golf shop prior to play
- Play will begin on hole #1 unless directed by the pro shop attendant
- Maximun number of carts per group is 3. Any group larger than 6 needs to be approved by the Head Professional.
- Carts must be returned to the clubhouse, 30 minutes prior to sunset.
- Appropriate golf attire is required.
- Golf shoes with softspikes or soft soled shoes are only allowed footwear on the course. No metal spikes or shoes with a heal
- A shirt must be worn at all times, no undershirts, deep cut offs or crop tops allowed.
- Native grasses are treated as a Lateral Hazard to maintain the pace of play. NO golf carts shall be driving in these areas
- Recreational use of ponds is only for approved usage. Fishing on the non-course side of ponds is permited as catch a release.
- No outside beverages brought on to the property. All alcoholic beverages must be purchased in the bar.
For a full list of the Landsmeer Policy Handbook, click the button below!